Monday, May 24, 2010

finally...

I think the blogging was a bust. It was a good idea at first but it fell through quickly especially after we signed up for the blogging challenge. Which was a terrible thing to sign up for because everyone there were jerks. Other than that this class was fun. I just wish we could have done less computer time and more art. It would have been a lot more fun. This school year was pretty good minus a few d-bags who had to ruins certain aspects of it. Honestly I am not going to miss high school. I never really fit in here anyways so there's not much to miss. I doubt I will ever check this blog again but you never know. I am extremely happy high school is over. Much of my stress will be gone after it's over and I can get on with my life and get out of this crappy town. Oh and get away from the crappy people here. Bradenton is nothing but a glossed up dump. Well, have a nice life readers, hope you all actually make something of yourselves.

No comments: