Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Challenge #9

No I do not obsess over stupid websites like facebook and twitter. I think that people who spend their lives on dumb websites like those are wastes of space on the earth. Social networking sites are what's making the world the crappy place it is today with drama and harassment. A simple phone call or text message would suffice. Twitter is almost as bad. I don't care if you're making dinner or driving, no one does. Oh and this farmville and all those other "games" makes me angry, no one cares if u need help on an imaginary farm. Get a life. All in all facebook and twitter are stupid. End of discussion.

I do check my phone often because my phone isn't used just for friends, it's also for military business. Other than that I am never really on it.

No comments: