Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My spring break.

The majority of my spring break was spent at the beach. Hanging out with friends, fishing and just having a good time. I also went to the bowling alley and a few parties which were amazing. I had a relaxing week, not having to worry about school or anything. I also played a lot of beach football and volleyball with my friends. It was very chill just to hang out without a care in the world. I went to drill the first three days of spring break which is like a meeting for the National Guard. We went rappelling, dis-asembled m16 rifles, learned how to put on war paint, went on a six mile march with 40 lb ruk sacs, and learned how to properly work gas masks and chem suits.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

You just got me interested when you were writing about the National Guard, then you stopped. How was it marching with 40lbs ? How did you do with the rifle assembly? You had much more you could have included.